Thank you to Rob at Weight2lose for my nomination for Dragon Loyalty Award.
I love these awards as ways of sharing the bloggers you follow with the bloggers who follow you and it’s helped to build my own little network of like minded people very quickly.
For this one I have to do the following:
The rules for Dragon’s Loyalty Award are:
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
3 You must share 7 things other bloggers may not know about you.
4 Nominate up to 15 bloggers for Dragon’s Loyalty Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5 Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
7 things bloggers might not know about me, this is a real eclectic set of facts:
1. I once accidentally stood on a baby rabbit while walking through a farmed field with some friends and it was in a bad way and so my friend had to put it out of its misery. My friends sang the theme song to Watership Down (Bright Eyes) the whole way home and I sobbed wracked with guilt and remorse.
2. My cat Sophie was 2 and I thought she was in danger of getting pregnant so I dropped her at the vet to be spayed. The vet called me and said he couldn’t spay Sophie, because she was a male so did I want her neutering instead? Poor Sophie, it was way too late to change his name and I swear he minced when he walked after he came back but that could have been due to the neutering.
3. I really fancied a guy on a TV show when I was a teenager and in my early twenties (my delayed rebel years) I was at a party and a guy who looked just liked him asked me out, I dated him for three weeks before I realised it actually was really him and I was so star struck I couldn’t see him anymore.
4. I was woken in the early hours of the morning one time by an earth quake, I had always wondered what an earthquake would be like and was more impressed by the noise it made than the movement although that was pretty awesome to experience. Maybe it wouldn’t have been so awesome if it had been destructive but as it was it only shook the house a bit.
5. I was very fortunate to witness another of nature’s spectacles, on a flight to Israel we passed Sicily and had a tremendous view from the air of Mount Etna erupting.
6. I have very little body hair, but have very hairy knees and toes… thank heaven for waxing but ouch on the toes!
7. I was once awakened by a massive IRA bomb blast, it shook my house to the foundations, more than the earthquake did. It was only a few hundred meters away from where I was and thankfully only destroyed a chunk of a busy London road interchange.
The following bloggers, besides Rob are well worth a visit besides those I listed a couple of days ago, here are some links to recent posts, feel free to consider yourselves nominated and to accept the challenge of nomination should you wish: